CUTTING-EDGE RESEARCH AND APPLICATION ISSUES ON
COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE MOBILE ENVIRONMENT
The combination of mobile computing and computational intelligence, Mobile Intelligence focuses on learning patterns and knwladge from data generated by mobile users and mobile technology. As a very new area of research, Mobile Intelligence has created a wide range of opportunities for researchers, engineers, and developers to create new applications for both end users and businesses. Mobile Intelligence covers the comprehensive state-of-the-art in various applications of computational intelligence security, mobile agent, location-based mobile informatin services, mobile context-aware and applications, intelligent networks, and mobile multimedia. Readers will not only learn different areas of mobile computing and its issues but also various intelligent approaches that contribute in addressing these issues, as well as discover other potential elements in the mobile paradigm.
· Explains how to deliver benefits to a wide range of applications, including database query processing, multimedia, commerce systems, e-mail systems, search engines, and Web browsers.
· Covers efficient and effective mobile data retrieval by varios advanced techniques and protocols
· Describes intelligent approaches to resolving location-based query processing in the mobile environment
· Discusses learning interesting patterns and knlwladge out from data generated by mobile users
· Investigates the deployment of mobile agents to support context-aware mobile applications
· Present intelligent solutions to the security issues in mobile networks
· Evaluates advanced optimization methods for mobile multimedia retrieval
· Reveals the latest techniquest in solving various issues in wireless sensor network (WSN)
Mobile Intelligence is geared for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in computer science and data mining courses, as well as telecommunications engineers, mobile communication and networking engineers, computer scientitsts, computer engineers, mobile database specialists, and data mining specialists.